Thursday, February 23, 2017

Holly's top 20 YouTube playlist

Making this list was like a squirrel choosing nuts -- which ones? They are all so good!

One of my fellow Stairwellers, David Rain, suggested I make a Holly faves Playlist on Youtube. He suggested I choose ten of our favourite songs -- a personal choice. I thought it was a lovely idea and took me a whole twenty minutes to put this top 20 together!

I couldn't choose just ten -- that would have taken MUCH longer -- or be impossible, I love our music so much -- to sing, and to listen to.


All our CDs are available on our website in both CD and MP3 formats.  The Net proceeds from your CD purchase helps Ottawa/Gatineau charities.

We are an a cappella group, formed in 1977 by director Pierre Massie. The Stairwell Carollers have been ranked amongst the best of Ontario choirs in both the 2010 and 2013 Ontario Music Festival Association competitions.

A non-profit organization, the Stairwell Carollers chorus raises funds for local charities through concert, CD and cookbook sales.

Visit our blog or our website for updates.

Audio: Tom Barnes.  See individual videos for details
Videographer: Richard Auger and others -- see videos for details
Editing: Pierre Massie
Still Photos: Holly Massie

No comments :

Post a Comment

You can also email your questions to me - info (at) stairwellcarollers (dot) com.
Thanks,
Holly :)

You May also Like...

Popular Posts

Real Time Web Analytics Google
Google